Thursday, November 1, 2012

| HAPPY HALLOWEEN | 10/31-11/1 |

Ooooohhh hope everybody had a safe Halloween. :v Considering Hurricane Sandy is fucking shit up for the east coasters, that blows man.

I, for one, did nothing, lol. Maybe I'll go retrieve my Wii from the front room and stream me some horror movies. Or like. Watch some on my comp while drawing. Oh shit I like that maybe I'll do that-- watch some shit I already have seen. :v Or haven't for a while. Oh dang.

Yeaaaaah gonna get rl coms done. OH SHIT HW FORGOT ABOUT HW FHDAJKLDHFLAJKSDHSDF. //WEEPS INTO HANDS//

Feel like doing rl coms for now sooooooo. * 7*

LOL More OCs forced to play spin the bottle mwa ha ha! :v Randomizer was mean! Oh for the "advanced spin the bottle" it's basically randomizing all the OCs like we have been. Then we had another list of where you had to kiss the person and yeah. LOL. PARIS/THALIA LIP KISSING AW YEA. ADA/ALEXANDER MAKE OUT TIME--

Rest of my OCs wearing school uniform lol. :v Okay those were warm up shits. It's later in the day now //lol okay 9pm// so yeah. Gonna start up some BG noise/movie and do a rl commission (hopefully).

My quota for today: at least line 100% my two sketched/partially lined commissions.
My optimal goal of the day: finish doodle chibi couple, flat color waist up piece, animate at least one headshot.

Let's do this.

wip

WEEPS OKAY G'NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment