Monday, December 24, 2012

| 12/22-12/23-12/24 | MERRY CHRISTMAS

Haaaaaaaaa what a terrible toothache I have. I tried to go to bed at 6am. I didn't even begin to fall asleep till about 10am, didn't actually fall asleep till 10:30am though.

Then... I woke up at 12pm. At first, I wasn't sure why. I think, honestly, my body just naturally wakes up at 12pm. Then, I felt the dull pain. Then, it hit. This terrible, horrible, awful, no good toothache. Currently, it's two pains. One tooth up on the top jaw, and the one directly below it on the bottom jaw. And it just. HUUURRRTTSSSssssssss.

And I gotta wait till Monday!? MAYBE WEDNESDAY BECAUSE HA HA CHRISTMAS????? December is such a cruddy month for me. 8( Just wanna stay in my room and hide under the covers.

Ahhh a warm up, lol. One of them generators, this one did shotas omg.

Ahhh then drew my avi. Okay well this was actually after the next piece but these two were in the same folder lol.

But yeah, my avi on Gaia Online. * ^* Kinda. I simplified because ha ha fuck drawing avis.


Ahhhh ha ha took Viv's commission on Gaia. * ^* Her OC, Daijiro! LOL Who I like to call Diejiro 'cause he gonna die oh shit sons.

Soft shading doesn't look good animated. 8(((

//LOL WELL RIEKA RANDOMLY KIDNAPPED ME LAST NIGHT SO CONTINUING THIS JOURNAL//

Haaaa hope everybody has a fantastic Christmas~~

All I did lol. Okay too tired g'night.



No comments:

Post a Comment