Friday, December 28, 2012

| 12/27-12/28 |

Ahhh spent most of my afternoon playing ZOMG on Gaia ah ha ha. Randomly tried it out with Viv and JESUS IT'S REALLY ADDICTING HFDKADLJHFDKJSFSADF. //ROLLS OVER AND CRIES WHY DO I GET MYSELF INTO THESE THINGS WHEN I WANNA OPEN RL COMS????

Finished that Gaia com! orz I suck so hard at drawing that hair nope I shouldn't draw it no more.

Omg I really love Himawari lol. She's such a weird girl, with her nosebleeds and yeah lol.

Really random doodle lol. Just drew it to a song. * ^*

I like drawing Rin dying.

AHHH my favorite version, the really fast one. Because it really is like his life flashing before his eyes lol.

each frame:


Congrats on the babies!
Triplets are the cutest!
I wanna hold them!
Aw, he yawned.
They all look so alike!
So handsome!
She'll be gorgeous!
Look at them sleep!

His first step!
My lazy babies!
Walk for mommy!
C'mon Rin-chan!
Rio and Riya haven't walked, either!
Ha ha, he thinks I'm playing!

School isn't so bad!
Mommy and daddy love you!
Don't give such sad faces!
Have fun!
Have a good first day!
Make lots of friends!

We look so cool with glasses!
I can see clear now!!
I like them lots!
Nii-chan doesn't look cooler than me!
Nor does Nee-chan!
We look smart, huh?
Thank you mommy!
Thank you daddy!

We'll do our best!
We graduated elementary school!
We did it!!!
I'm so old...
I'll get better grades.
Don't we look spiffy?
We're moving on up in the world!!

They got in trouble...
... again...
I'm not bailing them out this time.
I told them I was the angel!
Heh heh I'll tell mom and dad!
They'll die of boredom.
Poor Nee-chan and Nii-chan.
I knew you well!!


Why do we never dress up Riya!?
I do not look like a girl!!
Skirts are uncomfortable...
Aren't you guys hungry?
It'd look better on Riya.
Can we do something else-?





Our presents!!
I bet I got a cooler gift.
Lets leave out cookies and milk for Santa.
What do you think we got?
I want gingerbread cookies...
I hope it's that book I wanted.
Hey! Don't call me a nerd!



Somebody's touching my butt!!!
Nee-chan and Nii-chan are heavy.
Are you falling asleep?!
Nee-chan!! Get up!!
MOOOOM HELP!!!
Can we do something else?
I'll give you guys a hug?



Good night, Rio-nee-chan.
Good night, Riya-nii-chan.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment