Sunday, December 30, 2012

| 12/29-12/30 |

Haaaaaaaa my tooth, I cannot wait to get it fixed. OTL It hurts something awful! Okay well. More like. It's a very standable, though constant pain. I can't eat very much.

q vq gotta withstand this for almost another two weeks though! I can do it! In other news, I changed my art tumblr blog url. I better update all my links.

Sooooooo I've always really adored Kamui and Takasugi, okay. I don't really talk about my love for them (especially Takasugi, if only because there's very little of him in the manga/animu). BUT YEAH WOW CUTIES.

And while looking for a new icon for Tumblr, while showing pictures of Gintama, I accidentally got Rieka to ship it. Which I'm totally okay with this shipping. I'm totally okay with almost all Gintama ships, honestly. ^ v^ Gintama is like. The only series where I'm okay with nearly anything, wow. OT3's included.

But yeaaaaahhh lol. I like fun pictures with Takasugi, they make me lol because he's so stern and serious all the time. Idk if I like it enough to line it, I'm happy with Kamui, not so much Takasugi!

Wow I'm really happy with this? 8 78 //cries into hands/

My OC Brigette~ Haven't seen her in a while! I really wanna work on people facing the left and making limbs more... anatomically correct lol.

I fixed up her skin tone, too! She's half black, and I really wanted it to show. I think this is much better, it's a really deep, pretty color I think. /// * ^* Wow gosh. Really happy with it.

ROFL I WAS GONNA OFFER WAIST UPS ON GAIA. THIS WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A QUICK SAMPLE AND THEN I GOT INTO IT AND AHHHHH I doubt I'll sell them on Gaia lol. I wouldn't even know how to price this, I haven't sold nice art there in yeaaaarrsss lol.

A'IGHT NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment