Saturday, January 26, 2013

| 1/25-1/26 |

Spent most the day with a friend! Ahhh, I shouldn't, but I'm feeling lazy. I think I'll take a quick day break from coms. @_____@


Uhhh start of a Benjoel comic. Shitty quality 'cause I did this at like 6am in the dark lol. All sleep deprived. @______@

Uhhh Joel and Benji as catboys lol.

Drawing the kids of zodiac OCs! Have Felicity and Shin's child, a daughter.

Okay now Carmela and Joel's kiddo. :v A son this time!

Okaaaay we moved on to Kisa and Roy's kid, which is a son!

Then Paris and Tucker's little girl.

Mina and Blake kiddo~~~ A daughter!


Weeps did some Shuuen no Shiori Project fanart for Rieka in a fanart trade. OTL!! I'm still iffy about drawing these characters since I know next to nothing about them (which is fine, since there IS next to no information about them). But that still doesn't stop me from being nervous about drawing them!

I'm 99% sure this is B-ko! q aq

Now to await my princess Hanekawa ///// BREATHES HEAVILY

Okay g'niiiight~~



No comments:

Post a Comment