Friday, February 1, 2013

| 1/31-2/1 |

LOL I find it very ironic I started Kuroko no Basket on Kuroko's bday. \o/ Lets see how fast I finish it now. Not sure what to fill the void with after I finish that series, too!


Two versions of a rl commission! For BreakTheHabitTonight on dA!

I'm doing this thing where when I finish a series, I draw my favorite character. @____@ Ah, I'm sick and you can tell, this isn't very good, I hate my chibis lately!

Have some Shouma Takakura, from Mawaru Penguindrum~ ; 7; He was so cute.

I wanted to draw a picture that crosses between cute and creepy for these two, considering Ryouta is very cute puppy dog love for her; he's just also crazy and kidnapped her lol.

This is crazy Ryouta's best friend, lol. He has no idea that his best friend is crazy and keeping the girl he's in love with locked in a room in his house.

To name him~~~

He is now Hitoshi~ OKAY G'NIGHT~


No comments:

Post a Comment