Sunday, March 31, 2013

| 3/30-3/31 |

MY FIRST REAL DAY BACK ON TRACK! I really wanna get back to my game, but I said not till I make more progress on my rl coms, speaking of which...!

Oh, but first. I started playing 999. U 7U With my luck, I was gunning for the worst possible ending, LOL.

Finished RL commission for AoiDias on dA! ^ 0^ Whoohoo, I got it down to two coms! Problem is they're big coms. Well bigger than cheebs, lol. One's biiiig though wehhh.

Eeeeee worked on my giant full body commission! ^ 0^ Phew, down to two commissions! And one's already flat colored, huffhuffhuff. Though it's been a while since I soft shaded omg...!!

AHHHH I AM DOING SOMETHING BIG????

Originally I was gonna finish my commissions, but there was a big thunderstorm that was passing for hours and I couldn't concentrate. ;______; So I sketched these new OCs but the storm wasn't done, so I lined it and just kept going!!!

From left to right: Axis (mine), Raiizen (Rieka's), Haruka (Rieka's), Yucca (mine), S (Rieka's)

Oh man, last day of March! ^ 0^ Also gotta work on my "Draw This Again" meme!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment