Tuesday, June 18, 2013

| 6/17-6/18 |

Ahh, today started good. Oh well.

Lmao okay my girl. Trying to name her rn.

Uhh Anna it is.

Anna Korgan. 15 years old, close to 16. Perhaps a summer baby (Cancer)? Turns 16 at the camp? Maybe 14, turns 15? Nah. 15 going on 16.

5'2". Clumsy. Emotional. Can hold in tears until she's alone, though.

Okay and lets bring this boy back 'cause I renamed him.

Xavier Reyes. Just call him Xavi (zah-vee) though. 16. Or 17?

5'9"-5'10". Hard to follow/understand. Lives in his own little world, but doesn't mean any harm by it. Strong belief in the occult, though also loves teasing people too scared to try rituals or even the "Bloody Mary" bathroom mirror things.

Lined Rieka's Koichi! Just gotta wait for Rieka to line and I can color! * 7* JOJO switcharound meme!!

Tetsuo.

Shoji! I did it! I finished all my OCs for this story with Rieka!



No comments:

Post a Comment