Monday, November 18, 2013

[ NOV 16 - 17 ] [ 2013 ]

i WANT SOMETHING SWEET SIGHS.

I actually caught up on ALL of Kill la Kill *AND* Kyoukai no Kanata. I'm a bit proud of myself, tbh. I don't think I'll pick up more series rn tho--- hehehe I like these two too much.

Actually, for all the shit Kill la Kill gets, I really like it? I look forward to it more than Kyoukai no Kanata, tbh... oops. Lol.

Can we stare more at the eyes why does this bother me so much- I mean in the recent crossfade lol. Why are their eye colors changed-- okface. Some Shuuen no Shiori fanart-

aAAUURRGH I love these boys. My OC Shoji to the left, and Rieka's Shuya to the right!

tWINS. More OC stuff. Rieka's Takaya and my Takashi hehehee.

And then Dark Queen Aiyana hehehe. OOPS HAHA I GOT WORK IN THE MORNING



No comments:

Post a Comment