Saturday, December 21, 2013

[ DEC 20 - 21 ] [ 2013 ]

Ah,  I just realized Christmas is less than a week away.. is that so.

* 7*)/ LATELY! I've been reading Oyasumi Punpun and wheEZES. ///// I had to stop myself from reading more, it's gr8.

I caught up on Kill la Kill and omfg. rYUKO BABY WEEPS.

Tbh, I did a pixel of this for the blood. The blood spurting out of her neck lol. rEALLY LIKE IT THO? I like the partially messy look to it! I was honestly going fast on this, but I think it really suits the picture?

"I hate summer days... because they remind me of you!"

"They make me remember you're probably going to hurt me the most. That the doubts in the back of my head are eventually going to burst my heart into two. That this lonely feeling isn't just my imagination. That my hands are warm from the heat, but cold from feeling empty."

"Nothing good ever came from the summer. My dad killed my mom in the summer, you know. Yah... I really hate summer days."

"Do I hate you...? Haha... that's a silly question, don't you think? Lets keep going. It's still really hot, for being the evening."

ANDNNDDDDD I DID a lot of comic pages so no wips of thsoe hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment