Friday, January 24, 2014

[ JANUARY 23 - 24 ] [ 2014 ]

WHEEZES I'm so tired??? Come midnight tho I'll be wide awake CRIES

DID I EVER UPLOAD THIS??? WHEEZES??? idk i really liked her face okay ya devil aiyana.

so anyways art i did today. just a sketch hehehe.     \o / warm up doodle with devil aiyana bc her song started playing AND I ALWAYS DRAW HER IF HER SONG COMES ON

I DREW THIS YESTERDAY ALSO WTF SELF okay i haven't drawn siren in a long time and it's my original love so ya. NEVER DREW JUN+AYAKO so i had to remedy that. \ o /

oKAY THIS IS FOR ONE OF MY GIVEAWAY WINNERS YAYAY //// I always wanted to watch Black Lagoon, tbh. \ o / This is Roberta from Black Lagoon! Idk maids and guns man yaya. ///


WHEEZES just random doodle while staring blankly into space yayaya


DAAAAAAANNNGGG bringing this butt weevils back.

PRYCE IN THE THIRD PART OF PKMN STORY YAYAYA. Now he's a big ol' evil leader of a giant army and ya. EVIL.


AND YAYAYA my other part of the 4-person evil group from the large time skip yayaya! /// Have some Bella! * 7*)9 All grown up!!!

i'm not even going to try to explain this inside joke tbh.

just know it's kagepro loling????

WHEEZES I ACTUALLY DID END UP FINISHING THIS??? I'M P SURPRISED WITH MYSELF TBCH.

I'm actually p happy with this. Not looking at the headphones tbh tho lmfao. BUT THE FACE AND POSE AND YA. Some Kagepro art yayaya still dunno wtf it's about tbh LOL. \ o / BUT HEY IF I LIKE DESIGNS I'LL DRAW IT???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH it's akira's bday tho ////

WHEEZES HAPPY BDAY BABY SQUISHES HIS CHEEKS TBH

OKAY WHEEZES IDK IF I GOT WORK TODAY OR NOT //SAKAKMOTO LAUGHTER TBH//








No comments:

Post a Comment