Saturday, February 15, 2014

[ FEB 14 - 15 ] [ 2014 ]

HEHEHE HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, FRIENDS! E//v//E!!!!!

I made 999 posts on my art Tumblr, including the fact it was on Vday, I had to make some kawaii couple art ok. Junpei and June from 999! Zero's Escape? Zero Escape? Virtue's Last Reward? Idk man lol so many names, too. 999 to me!

I still need to play VLR...





E vE HEHEHEHE SENT OUT SOME VALENTINES i wish i had more time tbh. crying a lot i'd have made them nicer but i ran out of time???

OK I also was proud of the box itself so have just that alone lol.

YES RILEY IS THE CRAY OF THE DAY bc it is valentine's day ok ///// gotta draw my husbando tbh //// kawaii.

he's actually rieka's oc but ya. ///



















AND THEN kings game with robofamily

WELP GOT SIDETRACKED G'NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment