Wednesday, July 23, 2014

[ JULY 22 - 23 ] [ 2014 ]

I have a bad habit of tensing my shoulder when I draw! It hurts a lot.

I did a screencap redraw of Kuroha! I'm laughing at the lens flare but I had zero shits to give by the end, my shoulder was cramping up badly!

* q*)9 Some Kagerou Project // Mekakucity Actors art!!

who are you who is so sad?

back to my aiyana project wheezes and clutches heart. why are you so sad aiyana? what has happened that gave you those moody blues?

who is the one who was killed?

presenting the cast of aiyana that dies within her story. two are "heroes," and two are villains. so, who is the one that was killed? which can you point out and say you were obviously killed? and which can you point and say "it was obviously a suicide"

not so much they committed suicide as much as they went on a mission they knew would result in death but undertook it anyways. 

OKFACE NOT EVEN HALFWAY DONE WITH THIS STUPID THING OKFACE G'NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment