Saturday, July 26, 2014

[ JULY 25 - 26 ] [ 2014 ]

iM SO HUNGRY and wanna watch jojos

* q* i did c-na for the chibi collab thing i did with some others hehe ////// oh gosh they're all so cute somebody help me weeps!!! NEXT TIME I'LL TRY TO GIVE UP C-NA BUT GOSH DARN IT DO I LOVE HER-- ////////

some shuuen no shiori art! hehe and the novel just came out today~!! the fourth one! i gotta buy it after ani-jam weeps.

i CAN'T RECALL IF I UPLOADED THIS YESTERDAY BC I LOGGED OFF HELLA FAST??? but some shiro miyata from siren ahhhh

LAUGHS A LOT SOME KUROSETO inspired bc of this post

who is the one who is rotting away?

BACK TO AIYANA she needs to rot away laughs a lot

a heart wrapped and tied together with silk thread

IM CRYING I'M BAARREEELLY COMING AT THE HALFWAY POINT OF THIS SONG but it'll be good when amber is down and i dun gotta worry about it //

hERE IS THE HERO KASSINA HEHE /// she's from the start of the story, but already... dead??? ish lol? she is the hero of legend, tho the legend passed down turned the gender frmo female to male! * q*)9 true hero was female, story hero was male! true villain was male, story villain was female!!


tHESE TWO ARE GONNA BREAK ME I'M ALREADY FEELING IT and we already know the end result bc they're the legend i just


aH YES THEY BURN LIKE A BITCH YUP

THIRD DEGREE BURNS RIGHT HERE


im going to go cry in my bed now good n i g h t

No comments:

Post a Comment