Tuesday, September 30, 2014

[ SEPT 30 ] [ 2014 ]

dOES LIFE EVER SLOW DOWN??? the answer is no. i asked for this friday off but i think my boss forgot. 8((( gonna ask her tomorrow if i can just not come in lols.

^ q^ cray of the day went to Mary from Ib tehe! I draw the Ib cast mostly as object heads tbh. With their roses for their heads smh. I had to figure out how to draw a wilting rose, that was fun tbh-- I'm kinda happy with how it came out!

uhhhh couldn't think of shit to draw//feeling kinda art blocky?? SO WENT BACK TO SOME OLD REQUESTS I HAVE LAYING AROUND LMFAO--- this one was for konoha with wolf ears/tail. tbh i feel like i really failed??? s i g h s.

kagerou project // kagepro fanart smh..

i FINALLY DID A JOJO PROMPT but can you really tell what it's supposed to be lmfao. the prompt was glasses! ^ q^ so took a trip down memory lane to see daddy jotaro and his baby girl jolyne with their silly glasses

i rushed this so bad bc of my stupid art block s i g hs

oH DANG IT NOEMI who might be renamed daisy i still haven't decided loling into the distance. but ya she gonna be tomorrow's cray of the day bc that entire basketball team is crazy af tbch.

UUUGHH OK I CANT FOCUS AND FEEL V RESTLESS WOW WOWOWOW O<- away="" br="" byu="">

No comments:

Post a Comment