Friday, February 27, 2015

[ FEB 26 - 27 ] [ 2015 ]

February is almost over!? What happened?! Wasn't it just January!? Of 2014?!

A doodle. ^ q^ was supposed to be Shintaro slitting his throat, tbh lols. I think I'll redraw it/refine it later. I had the phrase "you're going to carry that weight" in my head while drawing it.

Ayano sure left a heavy weight.


^ q^ Here is the third ref I did, with all the correct information! She's a lil prodigy when it comes to music. Probably writes her own stuff sometimes. She's got a boyfriend, ahaha, decently smart. She's got her life coming along pretty well!

I think about this a lot tbh. You were honestly a terrible mother, Rosa, smh. Can you really call the few months with that baby any sort of experience? Smh.

I originally wanted to draw Ayano for that quote, so here we go. That weight brought her down, it sure, sure did.

^ 7^ I then drew NSFW but Blogger doesn't allow it anymore, so g'night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment