Sunday, March 15, 2015

[ MAR 15] [ 2015 ]

Gomen ne, my life is dominated by Love Live. Ahahahaha. ^ q^  The game is stupidly addicting!


I also wasted time playing The Assignment from The Evil Within, ahaha. It made me appreciate... Joseph... even more than I already do.

THO I'm all for crazy characters, I really 100% doubt any shred of it is Joseph being crazy. It's obviously gotta be Ruvik feeding off Sebastian and Juli's fears as well as Joseph's inner fears.

I really like the thought of all this happening in the real world and it's all hallucinations?? Idk, I gotta replay the DLC one more time and then get back to getting all achievements for the game. Some things I can't explain, like how they're in the tubs at the end and where the fck Joseph went.

Also fuck that shit, in NG+ Haunted!Joseph fcking appears out of nowhere for no fucking reason like WHO DOES THAT. And is that a scare tactic for the game or does it mean anything-

And when I does Juli fight Sebastian, bc you know you're gonna have to fight him. //holds head// I didn't die in my fight against Joseph. But let me tell you. He gave me the biggest fright of my life, holy crap. //CLUTCHES HEART// NOBODY MENTIONED HE'S AN INTELLIGENT BOSS THAT LEARNS. Jfc.

Okay but before I get super into this. ^ q^)9 Gonna waste time doing smth else. I got a big art block and no desire to do anything. ;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment