Thursday, March 26, 2015

[ MAR 25 -26 ] [ 2015 ]

Oh gosh, I just got my album for Shuuen no Shiori!! * q* Ahhh it's the second one and I got my strap! It's D-suke, so cute ahhhh!!!

Idk if I wanna try to find somebody to buy a C-na off of or try trading him? Idk he's really fcking cute so I don't actually wanna let him go??? He was probably my second pick so-- ///

Warm u doodle with C-na! ^//q//^ Give me more meido everybody.

Suddenly everything hurts and nothing is okay. :(

Omg, listened to the Shuuen no Shiori CD a couple of times and omfg?? Help me?? Decided to go into the sad playlist and I'm just a wreck. //looks out window

When I want sadness with OCs, Kassina and Etzal are my go-to. :( They're just so depressing?? But I love them so very deeply? I love that they're both very flawed and very interesting? Kassina may be the hero and Etzal may be the villain, but that's being really basic about it.

In the end, Kassina was a "bad" hero and Etzal was a "good" villain. And idk, I just really love them and their dynamics and their thoughts and actions. :( Even tho they make me wanna cry sometimes. In the end, they'll... the way the story is worked, they will never, ever, ever, be happy.

And then went back to decently ok! ;____; Lol!

Here's older (28) Samantha and Peter! Gosh, by this time they probably seriously underwent a lot of psychiatric care and therapy, lol. Lord knows they need it. I think they'd probably live the rest of their lives in group homes together. I doubt they'd ever be permitted to see Corey again, and I think their shame and guilt would keep them from ever wanting to go see their mom in prison??

They might send letters, when they finally get brave- tbh they're just really ashamed kids that realized they were being toyed with. But in this world that doesn't approve or believe in the supernatural, their story is checked out as insanity and they're going to be kept for a long time. On the flip side, they might prefer it that way, since it means they won't ever be alone with the things they hear and see in the middle of the night.

Oh man, Corey being 21 or something really freaks me out??? He'd definitely have none of his real family around- I mean, mom's in prison. Siblings are forbidden to see him, and his dad died around the time he was born, so.

^ q^)9 But now he's got the whole cast to gush over him! Considering what they all went through and realizing Corey was just as much a victim as they were in those worlds, I think they'd all take a protective stance over him. He's like, group son now. I don't think they'd let him not feel special on his birthday, and I bet they all take time to visit him during the months.

And lastly is Ken and Misha's family! ^ q^)9 With their two precious cinnamon roll children! The little boy is their's that they birthed while the little girl was adopted, much like Ken.

; 7; Such precious children all growing up and having their own kids //// I'm so happy ////

But alas I am tired! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment