Wednesday, April 22, 2015

[ APR 21 - 22 ] [ 2015 ] [ nsfw ]

To be honest, I've been so lazy to update here, lol! I haven't done anything really to show tho, oops! ^ q^)9 Today [4/21] is when The Consequence came out for The Evil Within, and I finished it in one go.

THAT. STUPID. STOPLIGHT. LADY. MONSTER. THING. //HOLDS HEAD--!!! That thing was so irritating!! I swear 90% of my deaths were from trying to get away from that thing. I died like. 28 times. //closes eyes deeply

All I know. Is that. There better be a sequel. Soon.

Ahahaha I finished this yesterday! ^ q^)9 It's Sherry, from that zombie collab I'm doing with Rieka and Amber!! She's actually a really cult-like kid. Worshiping deities that don't exist and ya. //closes eyes// She's the only girl between the trio of Arik, Kai and Sherry!

//closes eyes// I went back to sinning. Oh man, I wish I wasn't impatient and put more thought into these, lol.

sORRY FOR MAKING YOU A FACELESS CREEP DANIEL. I didn't... want to draw eyes... //lol

Ruth and Daniel, tho with her hair down it's hard to tell. /CLOSES EYES SHOULD TRIED HARDER BUT,,, //lays in my grave I'm so lazy??

Oh man I was really into the movies we watched today! ^ q^ Watched Babadook and The Crazies with Rieka and Amber! Did this on the side, it only took me like, you know, 3-4 hours to finish lol. //closes eyes wow good movies tho

^ q^)9 Instead of going teacher/student route, went for teacher/teacher bc Gilbert and Rosa are old ppl lol.

CLOSES EYES OK time for me to think about the Babadook and try to sleep lol- g'night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment