Friday, April 24, 2015

[ APR 23 - 24 ] [ 2015 ]

Oh gosh, I'm so sleepy!

^ q^)9 Concept art! Not very happy with the colors, but it'll do!! My part 2 character! When we get to that part of the story finally, she'll get a proper ref!

She's from Louisiana, that's all I really know? Also she's half black, half white.

And this is the concept art for my college boy! Squints, still very unsure about his design hmmm,,,

^ q^)9 AHHHH Haha!! I got to color my first part of the 3way!! Rieka sketched it, Amber lined it and I colored it! It's Amber's OC, Asami! //// What a cutie! ;;; Tho a very sad girl, ahaha, what a sad ending she got...

//closes eyes// I love nosebleeds, yes I do. but not enough ladies with nosebleeds. I don't feel bad bloodying up Misha, so. //// She's in that category of girl where she can defend herself so ya. GoNNA BATTLE YOU!! And probably get bloody tbh.

^ q^)9 BUT OKAY TEHE work. :((( Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment