Sunday, April 26, 2015

[ APR 25 - 26 ]

Wow, made developments we didn't mean to in another story. Me and Rieka. I'm so.

First the calm stuff! ^ q^)9 This is my second 3way collab with Amber and Rieka! Amber drew Cedric! Rieka lined him and I got to color him!

I decided for this one to do my cell shade style, tehe!!

CLOSES MY EYES

Me and Rieka just wanted to see some Sam/Kara. Our guilty ship, bc it was so close to happening in story. But Ryoji survived, rather than died...

Talked about if Kara would ever get with Sam if Ryoji died in the time skip bc it's incredibly possible? OR IF KARA AND SAM WOULD EVER HAVE AN AFFAIR OR ONE NIGHT STAND? And I was like, oh, well, at the most a one night stand?

I truly think they both have romantic feelings. But wouldn't acknowledge them bc, Kara is a married woman. But they might have a moment of weakness?

And then Rieka said it.

Ryoji and Kara's fourth kid, Carter, stands out. He looks exactly like Kara in terms of colors. He's the tallest kid, despite being the fourth of five. Looking at him, he looks like he'll grow up a bit stocky, unlike Ryoji's stature, but a lot more like Sam's. 

AND I JUST...

//walks away//

Somehow, Carter became Sam's son rather than Ryoji's. Kara had a one night stand. And just. //lays me down

No comments:

Post a Comment