Wednesday, April 1, 2015

[ MAR 31 - APR 1 ] [ 2015 ]

O_O I've slept for 2 hours the past... idk like 38-41 hours?? No wait I lied- yes? ZOOMS WHO KNOWS. I HIT NIRVANA OMFG.


^ q^)9 Answered a mini ask with this ahaha.





//closes eyes and takes deep breath//

It took us like, 2 years, but finally me, Rieka and Amber finished this story! ; 7; We know who dies and who survives and what happens to the survivors within a four year span or so if that incident. We pushed so hard to finish it (so we can start a new story haha), and now I'm just

:(((( Empty feeling. It's a different kind of sad pain from the Island story, for sure! But gosh- a lot of characters... didn't get what they deserved omfg.... hOLDS HEAD.

^ q^)9 Look forward to new OC designs coming  up! Chronologically speaking, it's our third collab together! As well as in the timeline the third to happen, tehe!

TOO LAZY to upload the WIP of new island OC refs, so ya! ^ q^)9 Will upload when I finish it, good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment