Monday, May 25, 2015

[ MAY 24 - 25 ] [ 2015 ]

The Evil Within DLC comes out in a couple of days, ahhh!!! ^ q^/// I've been counting down the days till I get my hands on it... //wheezes quietly???

Some Shiro Miyata doodle from SIREN! ^ q^)/ I recently found my SIREN OST again on my iTunes and just couldn't help myself???

I don't know what happened to his face, I'm sorry.

I read all of One Punch Man in one night, lol!! //CLOSES MY EYES---!! PRODUCTIVE.

Oh gosh tho, Genos is so cute!! Why is it so  hard to find good colored refs of this kid tho!? Or any tbh omfg??? //PRAYERS WHATEVER JUST SLAPPED ON COLORS!!!

^ q^)9 WIP! Bc I'm too lazy to shade it rn, lmfao!! I also wanna animate the sparkles, so, he'll have to wait.

I kept meaning to draw Reese without the black part in his hair! It's gonna grow out eventually, so!! ^ q^)9

^ q^)9 It's been a while since I drew Aiyana haha!! There's a certain song I always draw her to, when it comes on shuffle. It came on, so I had to draw her within the song span!!

Outer Science started playing and it's been a while since I drew Kuroha, sooooo-


my lazy grows with each passing pic lmfao

NOSEBLEEDS my weakness. //rolls out// Too tired, g'night!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment