Tuesday, June 2, 2015

[ JUN 2 ] [ 2015 ]

Oh gosh, just one more morning shift day and I'm done with it!!! No more waking up at 7am, gosh!!! I'm so  happy!!!! //lays down in my grave!!

^ q^)9 Redesign for an OC! Just her clothes tho, tbh. Her name is Neveah Barnes!!

Redesign of a character in her story? I'm still not 100% happy with him, but better than before! He's nameless, but used to go to university before the apocalypse and all happened.

^ q^)9 A lil Konoha I drew on the side while watching movies, haha. The movie I watched was... strange. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, considering it was a horror movie and those can be pretty hit and miss... oh well! Another to my watched list! ^ 7^

okface, i think i'll crawl into bed and play games till i sleep! ^ q^)9 Ahahaha, the next couple of weeks I'll be really slow, oops. Work and vacation, full speed ahead!! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment