Wednesday, June 10, 2015

[ jun 9 - 10 ] [ 2015 ] [ + nsfw ]

I need a new way to type my titles!!!

Did I upload this? Oh well too lazy to check if I did, but here's London's human form! ^ q^)9 Changed up her outfit and gave her blue eyes instead of her albino pink/red ones!!

And a doodle of Chris I did to pass the time. My child. Sighs.

Pure domestic couples are my weakness, send help!!! //lays on the floor// Here's some Damien and Rina because the more I think about them, the more I love this couple. It's just so,,, //BITES FIST!!

Oh man Kassina and Etzal give me hella feelings!!!!

They juts make me so sad. Look how cute and happy they were. tHEY COULD HAVE KEPT IT UP!!! But no. Etzal had to get angry teenager. 8(((( //SIGHS!!!!

Kazumi and Mai are so stupidly cute, sweet and domestic. ;;; I love them. Too bad they're in a pretty stressful story! Tho the good news is both live! The bad news is everything else around them that they tried to protect died in their care; shit, one of them, Kazumi had to murder. 8(((

AAHAHAHAHA Rieka said I should draw sinning so I did with Rina and Damien, byE.

Okay but ya gotta go! ^ q^)9 You won't hear from me for about a week so ya!! I'm on vacation out of town, bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment