Tuesday, August 11, 2015

[ AUG 10 - 11 ] [ 2015 ]

O ^O I bought so much candy!

Miki got a new, updated ref!! O ^O!!! ///// Hehehe, with all her info on it!!


And the chibis!

I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH ALREADY AND IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAY??? ME: BURNS.

^ q^ Devil Aiyana- which is technically Queen Aiyana- has a King to go alongside her! Despite the fact he's a King and classically, the king has more power, he bows down to her. Basically she extended to him the other half of her power, and as such he became the King to her Queen. But he shows deep respect and gratitude towards her, and acts as tho she's of much, much higher standing than he is, despite her saying they are equals.

I just,,, THEIR ROYALTY THING GOING ON MAKES ME WEAK //////

WHOA YA SO WEAK.

I,,, I'm so happy she has a King,,, //CLOSES EYES A LOYAL KING THAT WORSHIPS HER... S I GHS...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment