Monday, November 9, 2015

[ NOV 8 - 9 ] [ 2015 ]

^ q^)9 I took a couple of art trades, haha! So feverishly working on those!!

I got one done tho!

^ Q^)9 Art trade with Viv! Hehehe one of her idols from our collab, haha! ///// What a cutie, ahhhh. ///// His name is Yasuka!!! I love that mole on his neck... sighs...

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME until me and Rieka got into talking too much about Lost Dimension as an AU or smth and now here we are!

^ q^)9 Hisoka makes a really good Nagi, I think! Played with the DLC outfit to suit Hisoka more! Also since it's an AU, played with her hair a lil! O ^O Never thought to give her long hair, but I like it...

LOL I got so lazy oops fhdkjsfhlaskjfhsdf. ^ q^)9 Becca as Himeno, bc they're both bitches for no reason deep down, even when you get close lols.

FHDKLJSHFAKLJDSF Rollo, I love you son, don't change loling! hE MAKES A GREAT GEORGE THO, HONESTLY... not as weeby, bUT STILL. tHAT JUTSICE PASSION. that passion over all...

^ q^ Suki got Yoko, very cute!! ///// I think she's really cute with that hair... and outfit... //CLOSES EYES--!!!! ////

fCK Marco's costume cracks me up and Daichi got to wear it anD HE JUST LOOKS SO PITIFUL IN IT. //LOLING
That cat head was the hardest thing I've drawn today wtf why was it so hard.

oK I wanted to finish the cast but I am a tired child. ;___; Night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment