Thursday, December 10, 2015

[ DEC 9 - 10 ] [ 2015 ]

MY FIRST!! DAY OFF!! In the middle of a week!! In so long!! //CRIES INTO HANDS!!

Some Aiyana and Katsumi! ^ q^

I think about their falling out a lot? Or I guess it's not really a falling out, but... 8(((!!! Ya, lol. Katsumi pushing her away, which riles up Aiyana, who pushes back. Probably the beginning of her undoing, tbh.

Partly bc she never realized the start of her feelings? Most likely? :(

And now some Kassina! I sure draw Aiyana and Kassina a lot, don't I?

Whoa, been forever since I drew this monster! ^ 7^ He's actually not THAT important, it's just Suzuki's MMO character. But this is the face a lot of people see for a long time, considering the first part takes place inside the MMO!

^ q^)9 Lastly is Rosa! I really love drawing her skirt! And the fact it's all black makes my life so easy, she's honestly really fun to draw??

Ok tho, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment