Saturday, January 30, 2016

[ JAN 29 - 30 ] [ 2016 ]

I do not wanna work tomorrow, hrrggh. But gosh, d-do I really need the money, ahaha. ^ q^;;;

Finished my final member of the main cast!! ^ q^)9 Portia, the non-human of the group! Her name isn't really Portia. Tbh, she didn't know what to do, so she just rhymed it was Cortia and called it a day, lmfao.

Now all I have left is the main princess and my 3 elite members and I've done my side!! And to make it better, I already have one of my elite members basically decided!! ^ q^ Gonna do that now!!

^ q^ And an elite member! Ahahah shoulda decided with Rieka wtf to call the elite members, if they got a name [I'm sure they do]. Oh well, we'll decide that tomorrow!!

Anyways, this is Jocelyn, but she never releases that name. Instead, she goes by her stage name Jojo. Anyways, I got work. :( Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment