Tuesday, February 2, 2016

[ FEB 1 - 2 ] [ 2016 ]

I finally saw the dentist today, and my tooth that's been hurting since October is filled! ; 7; I'm so happy.

This is Grant's weapon! :0c It's two connected swords that are hollow, allowing the string to be moved and turn the swords into a bow.

He uses energy to shoot the arrows, probably.

And this is Grant, in his stalker glory.


Here is this kid I'm trying to design help.

Aaaaaand this is probably him!! :0c I'm still fond of some of the other hairs? So we'll see if I don't switch it out for one of the others!! For now, gonna decide his info and then make his nice ref! Oh ya, idk wtf he fights with, fck...


His name is Tobias [Tobi] Delaserna. He's 19 years old, and stands at 5'9". He's an Aries. His birthday is April 9.

^ q^)9 Ok I'm drawing his nice ref, so that'll be done tomorrow! or now, I sleep, good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment