Sunday, February 7, 2016

[ FEB 6 - 7 ] [ 2016 ]

My arms hurt, I was holding my niece just now. @____@ She's so heavy, lol.

^ q^ Oh man I've been binge watching Slayers like crazy! I finished the first season and Next! I'm currently on Try, and can't wait to get to Revolution!!

Lina and Gourry are hilarious, in a 90's animu way lol. :0c I give Lina props tho, despite being a 15-18 year old girl [depending which season you're on], she's really strong... BUT she's not perfect. And I really appreciate that?

Like ya they always highlight how strong she is and she BLOWS competition out of the water, but, I mean. Sometimes, her plans don't always work out. Like her final battle against Phibrizzo? And she lost control of Giga Slave after all dsfhakljdhsff. * q*/// I just love... that she fucks up, too. She's also... really lucky... things happen the way they do... ahaha... she has good friends.

Tho, like a lot of series, they don't really have amazingly good reasons to be traveling and that kills me dhfskjfahsdfsf. Like Gourry randomly just I'M YOUR PROTECTOR! I mean, it made sense in the beginning, but after they hit Atlas City, ya... //squints- I mean, he has nothing better to do, and I get that after spending so much time together, it's kinda natural to just continue together.

Zelgadis makes a lot of sense at least! :0c Looking for the Clair Bible, ya! Might as well follow Lina and her motley crew! Amelia tho.. //CLOSES EYES-- sHE'S A PRINCESS- she just abandons post to join these people randomly. And ya- they really don't use the fact she's a princess for much of anything? She isn't loaded? Or have a lot of influence? Shit she's not even used as a hostage [ok, sans Martina's plot lol].

Just very interesting that it truly does revolve around Lina! :0c Not that I mind terribly, I just wish the other characters got to shine at times!

anyways! Here's Soren's oniichan lol. Idk if I like those pants colors but then I gotta remember, he's hella side character. But still rather important regardless!!

So, information on him!

Kasper Lockridge. Aged 27. Pisces, February 23. He's 5'10".

HIS SWORD wheezes

and here's his full ref! Hehe!!

Ok, think I actually wanna game tonight! ^ 7^ I also have 2 OCs left to do ahhhh!!!! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment