Wednesday, May 18, 2016

[ MAY 17 - 18 ] [ 2016 ]

HFDKJSHFDSFSDF //DUMPS AND RUNS!!

wHEEZES HDKLJSFDHSFSDF THIS MY SHIT RIGHT HERE.

:v Ok here they are in order:

Bite Marked (Rory),Coughing Up Blood (Emilia), Bruised (Kev), Tied Up (Roxi), Blindfolded (Rhen), Scarred (Cat)

Ironically when I did this, we hadn't decided too, too much of anything. I came back to it, and it just so happens Rory was actually bit hlfkjdhsfkjsd //LOLS IT'S ACTUALLY CANON THO-

Idk if the others will be canon- most likely Kev's will be canon. Maybe also Roxi? There's a slight chance for Rhen and Emilia, too. Cat's probably only going to be canon in //WORST CASE SCENARIO//?? Or like, I guess I should say, if Eli dies- I'm not too sure if it depends on relationship/how he dies that'll make her fall, too-

OK GOOD NIGHT I GOT WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment