Thursday, May 5, 2016

[ MAY 4 - 5 ] [ 2016 ]

0_0 I slept for 13 hours and it wasn't enough, I'm still pretty sleepy eyed.


And here we have Cat! :0c Decided to draw her scared and tbh I think she's kinda cute scared? I'd antagonize her, too.

And here we have me doing OC memes to have fun with these new charas! First up Carlos chose Lacee wearing an outfit designed for the heat! Since "what they normally wear" is also an option and this is technically a story that takes place in the Mexican summer heat, well, their normal wear IS designed for heat.

So their swimsuits it is!

And next was Roxi with genderswap! She actually makes a pretty delicious man //EYES EMOJI

And now Rory got 1/2 his age! THO IF YOU ASK ME, HE LOOKS LIKE A LIL BLONDE KYLE AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS HFKDJSLHFSDKJSHF

And here's Cat fulfilling what her name calls for; THE CATGIRL-

aND LAST FOR TONIGHT is Eli being royal/high ranking hfkdljshfdjsf I pREFERED MILITARY BC I FELT IT SUITED HIM NICELY and it does. good call self.

ok good lord i am so tired, goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment