Sunday, May 8, 2016

[ MAY 7 - 8 ] [ 2016 ]

;___; My allergies are running rampant today. All the stupid dust in the air!!

Ok this is my final character I'M SO EXCITED!!!

He's 22, 5'8". His name is Thomás Trevino. He lives in Mexico, and can speak English well enough to interact just fine, with a few hiccups here and there. His message is relayed fine, I think he mixes up present/past tenses! ^ q^)9 So ya, when things are chasing you to kill you, pretty sure "say/said" isn't gonna bother you much.

I think he has close family in the US that he often visits, and I don't doubt he stays maybe even whole summers over. But he prefers his hometown in Mexico. :v!


And here he is in his official ref!! I was too lazy to draw out his boots or rosary up close so N/A EVERYWHERE FHDLSF!!!

I DID IT HDFKLJHFDSF OFFICIALLY FINISHED REFS FOR THIS STORY DFHLDKJSHFSD //rolls into bed im so tired cri es

No comments:

Post a Comment