Thursday, August 18, 2016

[ AUG 17 - 18 ] [ 2016 ]

I forgot to update this yesterday, I was so tired! T____T

Hello friends I've fully descended into Aruju hell, and I don't want to be rescued... I think it's so cute, I cry... good by e.


Speaking of Arujuu, here's some more! I love Jude's school outfit??? Oh my god, it's so cute?? HIS CLIPS?? GOOD BY E???

Also I had too much fun with Alvin, lol.

Wow, I need to calm down with the Tales of Xillia love, lol. ^ q^ This was for the talesof69min twitter, the prompt was high school AU! IRONICALLY, I DID THE OTHER HIGH SCHOOL COMIC UP THERE THE DAY BEFORE, so thus, double the HS comics lol.

This was an Aubrey warm up doodle from days ago?? I forget when??

And then Rieka's OC Judas as Alvin bc they're both greasy, untrustworthy men.

I really love drawing Aubrey's hair. iT???? GOT SO CURLY OVER TIME??? Idk if I got the heart to cut it, I think she's so cute with long curls and freckles fhsdkjfsdf //SLAPS SELF,

good night weeps

No comments:

Post a Comment