Tuesday, August 30, 2016

[ AUG 29 - 30 ] [ 2016 ]

^ q^ Gonna go out today with my friends and coworkers to John's Incredible Pizza, hehehehe. It's gonna be fun.


wHOA I THINK I DID IT??!?!? other than the 7 devils I HAVE MADE ALL MY OCS FOR THIS STORY DSHFLKJSHFSDF that i know of, that stand rn lols.

Enzo and Nolan! They're in the same group, lol.

Enzo used to be a priest, I think? But now he's in a mercenary gang LOL. He's been in and out of prison, and is quite close to the less than savory guards.

Nolan is a kid, like Mino, who came from the human experiment facility. Another kid who was snuck out. However, unlike Mino, he was slightly successful in their experiment. He has the ability to do very small magic; he calls them tricks!

I think Enzo knows the guard that snuck them both out, and decided to take in Nolan?

No comments:

Post a Comment