Wednesday, August 3, 2016

[ AUG 3 ] [ 2016 ]

^ q^ Hello friends! Long time no talk! I've been really lazy to upload art, but more than that, I recently got my wisdom teeth pulled. And let me tell you, ahaha, I'm too old for this crap. ;;; It's taken me a while to get back on my feet.

The pain (er, discomfort now?) is intense, and I still can't really eat solids or drink through a straw, but it's only been a week!

^ q^ Cat and Roxi in formal wear!

O ^O Panty day yesterday! Here's Mikan panties.

And here's Sonia panties too, who I was actually pretty happy with, lols.

SUDDENLY, BROKEN CORTIA SOREN my SAI has this nasty habit of, like, when I open older files? I guess I can't save in any other format other than PSD? So this one sat for a while till I remembered to convert it.


A couple of boat story doodles! ^ q^ Rieka's OC Eve at the top and Amber's OC Abby at the bottom!

Here's Aubrey who I draw too much but that's ok. I love drawing Juniper with her tongue sticking out hdlasfkjsdhfdsf yoU'D THINK SHE'S JUST SOME DUMB OLD CUTE DOG?? but she's her emotional support dog like, hfjklshfkjsfdf, registered and shit loling.

And here's Ruby from LL! A request on Twitter! ^ q^ Rieka told me to draw one of the Aqours girls! So I decided on this one, bc this outfit was too cute. ; 0; I can't wait to see the sets coming out for the Aqours girls!!


Oh ya and here's Konoha bc I haven't drawn him in so long. ^ q^!!

; 0; ok i am tired good night

No comments:

Post a Comment