Wednesday, September 7, 2016

[ SEPT 6 - 7 ] [ 2016 ]

^ q^;; I recently finally got Overwatch and that's all I've been doing for so long, haha!!

Oh ya, I opened up commissions! If anybody is interested, info is here!

And here is my first commission in a very long time! ^ q^ One of Kaze's mermaids, she's so cute! ;;; Anyways, this is the downsized and watermarked sample. The full size has no watermarks and is 1500x1500!

i love manny so much hE'S MY SWEET BARA BOY //// not that i draw him bara or cool fhdskjhfldsf //CRIES INTO HANDS,


tHESE TOOK SO MUCH LONGER THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE BUT HFKJDDS //HAPPY WITHT THE OUTCOME??? SCREAMS???

So picked 18 girls and gave them each a Love Live girl! ^ q^)9 And randomized till SR/SSR/URs and drew the corresponding girl!

First was actually Sharon! She had Riko, and I think she's really cute in the otufit hfkljdhsfkdjshf // WEEPS

And since we got an idol story with Viv, and there happens to be 9 idol girls (not in the same group, but u know), we gave them each a u's member. ^ q^

Maaya had gotten Eli's circus SR!! I can't wait to do the other girls fhdkjshsdf!!! ///

enzo is my favorite to draw good by ehdskljfhsdkfjdhsf LOOK AT THAT OLD MAN IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER, NICE.


okface i got work gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment