Thursday, November 10, 2016

[ NOV 10 ] [ 2016 ]

T____T I have another toothache??? Gosh darn diddly and my dentist is apparently leaving in the next month so I'm a little fcked over.

tHIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WARM UP DOODLE BUT I GOT TOO INTO IT. Anyways, #PROBLEMATICFAV Drake bc one time he called his friend Daddy  LOLING dhfkldjshfkdjshfdsf. I wish to practice drawing muscles more, he's not ripped but he's a dancer so??? He's gotta have smth.

Also I fcking love his belly button piercing thign??? IT'S SUCH A CHARM POINT ON HIM??? I think his friend likes it too haha~~

DFHDKSJFDF ANYWAYS HERE'S A SONIA~ showing off the goods to Soren bc she subtly, and yet not so subtly, flirts with him. Too bad he's stupid. ^ q^;;;

OR MAYBE HE NOTICES BUT ISN'T QUITE SURE?? OR IS LIKE I'M READING TOO MUCH INTO IT. Bc that's really possible, too.
BUT YES HORRIBLE TOOTHACHE that honestly doesn't hurt in the tooth but up high in the gums? I'm reading it could be sinus toothache and that sounds //awful// oh my god.

GONNA TAKE PAIN MEDS AND ANTIBIOTICS AND SLEEP WEEPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment