Thursday, January 12, 2017

[ JAN 11 - 12 ] [ 2017 ]

Definitely getting old, I need way more than 8 hours of sleep lately. T___T Maybe I should sleep early tonight..

I say that, but I'm going to go to bed at 4am, like usual. T 0T

 ^ q^ The actual MC of the story I'm working on! She basically... didn't change lol. I thought I was going to drastically change her hair/eye colors, and maybe even her hair. But in the end, the sweater got tweaked and that was it. On and red glasses!

I need to figure out her info now~

21. 5'4".  Ringo Minobe~

and then there's this ho??? LOLING??? She's in a relationship with another girl, but their relationship is pretty rocky and on the brink of breaking up. Probably bc she's a bit loose and has been flirting on the side for months.

 22. 5'7". Her name is Myra Shimamura~

OK NOWTO FIGURE OUT THEIR NAMES AND STUFF- (lols as i edit the top paragraph so this won't make any sense reading it at the end, but)


U ONLY GET HER FAILED FIRST DESIGN i'll upload tomorrows when i decide her information~ ^ q^ gnight~


No comments:

Post a Comment