Tuesday, January 17, 2017

[ JAN 16 - 17 ] [ 2017 ]

WATCHING MOVIES WITH AMBER AND RIEKA~

* 3* I've been drawing for myself lately, but this anon asked for Pit from Kid Icarus and I couldn't resist doing it right away. Pit's so cute~

EDITED THE TEAM SKULL GRUNT TO BE KEAGAN not entirely happy with it but I'm heavily engrossed in watching movies, so, hehe.

REALLY MIXED DOODLE/ACTUALLY TRIED TO DO SMTH PIECE with Cat~ bc it's the best AU.

Doodle of Aubrey while we watch horror movie trailers LOLS. I feel like I haven't drawn her in a while~

Tbh I really love imagining her by herself? I think she really lives inside her own mind man~ Honestly, I think she's happiest there, but that's probably bc it's really the first and only place she had for so long to find that happiness growing up.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TONIGHT LOLING HAD A WILD NIGHT WITH AMBER AND RIEKA I'M SO //HOLDS UP HANDS, GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment