Wednesday, February 15, 2017

[ FEB 14 - 15 ] [ 2017 ]

So, Overwatch had an event for the last 3 weeks SO GUESS WHAT I WAS DOING ALL THREE WEEKS.

In other news, I hit 5 stars. 8)

^ q^ Aiyana draw to warm up~

Tho oh, I did do smth else before that~

^ q^ Edited a screencap from Tanaka-kun Itsumo Kedaruge hehe. I thought the style was super cute, esp for Aubrey! I originally wanted to edit the girl that Elise is as Aubrey, but when I watched it, I was like, no, she's more Elise sized lol. I prayed that another girl would talk to Miyano and Shiraishi did!!

I think they came out super cute and tbh I think they're such cute girls?? YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS THEY'RE FROM A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE STORY LOLS

I JUST RLY LOVE AUBREY AND ELISE HOLDS UP HANDS

I MEANT TO GO TO BED AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO BUT THINGS GOT TOO REAL I SCREAM rikuto is too much for me i can t

I GOT WORK AND I STILL NEED A SHOWER SCREAMS INTO THE NIGHT SKY gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment