Sunday, March 12, 2017

[ MAR 12 ] [ 2017 ]

8 78 Hello my toothache isn't over yet, but I've gotten many meds to help me out!

^ q^ Talked to Rieka about how Ty reminded me a lot of Enzo (before Ty had a design). Or at least the vibe and aura he gave off matched Enzo's! And so she took some colors from Enzo and Astrid and ta-dah. Interdimensional family!


I honestly think they are so cute??? They look like a legit family??? A+.

And another one! Featuring Aubrey and Daichi('s forehead), with Kaito and Yuina! A while back I noticed Yuina's colors were freakishly close to Aubrey's, as well as her overall mannerisms and braids. She's basically a clone of Aubrey when she was in beta stages/17 yrs old.

So more interdimensional story families!! I like how Aubrey's genes are so strong then, and Daichi's are like. Idk. He's there to lend his grey eyes occasionally dsfhklsjhf LOLS

T___T work in the morning gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment