Wednesday, August 2, 2017

[ AUG 1 - 2 ] [ 2017 ]

FHDKLJSFDSF I ACTUALLY DID DRAW YESTERDAY but I was lazy and forgot to upload ahaha

Fiona! Or Phi, as she's called. I have a lot of troubles making red/purple haired characters, so I hope she's not awful! ; 7;

I'M DONE WITH 4/9 I'M SO HAPPY???? idk if i wanna design tonight or??? it's 10pm and I DO got work tomorrow, but... when have I ever gone to bed at the right time OOPS

general idea for the priest boy fhlfkdhs I'M GONNA MAKE A NICER VERISON, it's mostly to figure out his outfit? not 100% sure on his hair yte, i guess i'll decide when i do the nicer ref fdhskjf NOT EVEN REAL REF //SOBS INTO HANDS, JUST ONE THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH

SCRAEMS I ACTUALLY DID IT, I GOT HIS REF

Here is Kousei, actually a very important part of the story dhfklds MY SON,

i'll decide his bday later, squints!!!! BUT FOR NOW I MUST SLEEP FOR WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment