Tuesday, September 5, 2017

[ SEPT 4-5 ] [ 2017 ]

^^ Had a lot of fun for my past birthday, haha!!

Drew a random Heather! ^ q^ I miss drawing some OCs, I think I just need fresh topics? Maybe? Or like, exciting to see what characters look like in my style now that it's been a couple/few years!?


YASS OK randomly also wanted to draw Emilia!!! I know she's gonna live thru the night of horror, and I think she'll take it the best? But that's probably bc she's not like. close friends with everybody LOL???

HDSHFS CRITO WHOA //DUSTS OFF DESIGN DFHLSFJSDF

revisiting a lot of old designs and i'm so happy redrawing them??? thx @ rieka for these great designs

Slowly getting back into the groove of drawing again! >_< Hehe, drew Ari! Another of Rieka's OCs hfdklhfdsfkjhdsf A VERY OLD OC, HAHA, I hope I didn't fuck her up oops.

HKLDJSFSFDS i have no excuse for this other than wanting to draw Jace nipples, ngl LOL.

I'm really enamored with having an OC with pierced nipples?! I would never want to myself but dhfakjdhfsf?? IDK I USED TO HATE THEM BUT I THINK JACE PULLS THEM OFF NICELY,

DHFKDHSFDSF Dojima is my resident hobo OC so ya, tryna think of an OC companion to give Aubrey for her lil runaway AU? I MEAN TBH, I WAS GONNA MAKE UP SOMEBODY FOR HER and eventually move them to their own story (possibly u know, with her doppleganger, Audrey, that I s2g will be real). But ya.

Gave Dojima a try,,, THEN I REMEMBERED HE MURDERED A GIRL SO YA. Just a fun pic LMFAO

ALRIGHTY I AM VERY TIRED, but so happy to be getting back into it!!! i lost my drawing spirit but tonight really helped. T___T ok gniight

No comments:

Post a Comment