Tuesday, October 10, 2017

[ OCT 10 ] [ 2017 ]

T 7T I FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS FHDLSFKJDHSF!!

WHEEZES,

opened a chibi shop on gaia! ^ q^ to get some audience again, ahaha, since i dropped out of the commission scene for a few years. at least i came back even better!!

gaia commission for kouhaii~




hehehe rlc wips~ OH BOY THESE WIPED ME, GONNA TAKE A BREAK FROM THEM. T 7T


no surprise MAKING A NEW STORY, AHAHAHA,

the top is headshots of the charas, or like, tryna design hairstyles for them? the bottom is their school uniform!






A WHOLE MESS OF NEW OCS,

im happy with most of them, the last one, daijiro, is my most unhappiest? I'M STILL NOT SURE IF I LIKE HIM WEARING HIS UNIFORM THAT WAY, BUT, i'll have ot think more on his personality before i decide to gut it and make a new one //tears

but yes, my new children. ^ q^ expect art incoming thru the days.

OKFACE

WHAT A BUSY WEEK AT WORK, time to sleep!! 8 q8 will work on pinny's art trade tomorrow i hope?? IDK I GOT WORK EARLY IN THE MORNING AND LATE INTO THE NIGHT, the ngotta be up at 6am T uT

ok gnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment