Friday, October 13, 2017

[ OCT 13 ] [ 2017 ]

T 7T i actually drew the past couple of days but i went to celebrate rieka's bday, so i forgot to upload all the art, haha!!

FIRST THIS COMIC, that i'm p sure i didn't upload. Shinji and Takashi having their really questionable moment in the locker rooms, lols.

^ q^ and yua likes to be really warm //// i like to imagine her and hotaru got a kotatsu they hide in during the colder months

HEHE I'M SO SORRY TO THE 16 YR OLDS I COULDN'T FIT THEM IN?? +went to celebrate rieka's bday. ^ Q^!!!

the top is the 17 yr old meme team group. the left is the 18 yr old gossip girl group. and the duo in the bottom right is the 15 yr old silent serial killer group lols!!

I finished a rl commission! ; 7;!!!! //WHEEZES GREATLY!!!// for pinny, her kawaii af magical girl!! //// i was worried i'd ruin her with my bold ass shading but i think it came out well?!

I ACTUALLY WORKED ON A COUPLE OF OTHER COMS but they aren't finished yet. ^___^ so i'll upload them when i finish them!!

I'M CRYING RYUSEI COMES OUT SO WELL FOR ME EVERYTIME??? I love him. baby boy. baby.

anyways it's nearly halloween which just screams him and i think he's actually a really kawaii wolfy-kun I CRY?? WEREWOLF.

he's definitely my fav boy out of mine to draw? he's got a fun design //TEARS,

OKFACE I GOT WORK IN THE MORNING, gnight //

No comments:

Post a Comment