Sunday, November 19, 2017

[ NOV 18 - 19 ] [ 2017 ] NSFW

T___t I'M DYING HELP

my sleep schedule is so fucked over and my sneeznig hasn't stopped. TT;; now my eyes are watering and just ahhhhgghhh dsfhjsf //DEATH,


finished my art trade with viv!! ^ q^ somehow screams MY EYES HURT.

now i can finally take a second to relax. TT just wanna lay around and draw a bit for myself, i havent even gotten to touch my pkmn game WEH

today i cried over aubrey, legit tears, again, i feel so bad for her TT;;

fdhsfljkf WOKE UP LATE, STAYED UP LATE. T 7T so did nsfw ahahaha.

anyways warm up yua for funsies


AND THEN OBLIGATORY AUBREY she always works so well with me

i dont even think she wears stockings but actual thick leggings but did that stop me from butchering my own oc?? noooooo.

OKFACE FEELING FEVERISH. T___T MUST GO DIE GNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment