Sunday, December 10, 2017

[ DEC 10 ] [ 2017 ]

this commission will be the death of me,

today's advent calendar!!! ^ q^ tomo's oc!!!

also worked nearly the entire afternoon on a single commission fhlsdkjfhsfhsdf BUT IT'S STILL... NOT DONE YET... SO... not posting tearplz,

WHOA THERE BUDDY I DIDN'T PLAN ON DOING THIS BUT SOMEHOW I ENDED UP DOING IT,

^ q^ my pkmn trainer boy, chance!! i made him for alola in pkmn moon, normally i make a new trainer for every new game; so ultra sun should have had a new trainer? but gosh i love him so much i just remade him fdshfkjshfdkjshf

NOT THAT I DON'T LOVE MY FIRST TRAINER HFADKLJSF HE'S MY EVERYTHING, but chance is so dear to me

i gotta pick up pkmn,... one dya... 6 months from now hfdkjhsdf lmfao

which reminds me i bought a game that i havent even taken outta the amazon shrink wrap i hope it's the right game hfdkjshfdsf LOLS!!

anyways this is chance and idk which region he's originally from but he moved to the alolan region. :0c i gave him my bday bc we're both bitchy and unfriendly fdshlfkjdhsfsdkjf

OKFACE, gonna sleep! T___T the pain never enDS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment