Thursday, December 14, 2017

[ DEC 13 - 14 ] [ 2017 ]

dhsfkhsf forced myself to not play ovw to finish some art. TT;;

yesterday's freeb! ^ q^ for amber!

and today's freeb, for viv!!

AND I FINISHED THIS RLC I'VE BEEN BATTLING FOR DAYS NOW. ; 0; it was actually quite difficult for me??????? okface,

HLFKJHSF it's been at least 48 hours since i last drew aubrey i think gotta fix that LOLS

wanted to play with lighting! ^ Q^ i never really mess with lighting or filters or effects so this was fun!

KFJHLSJF i had meant to design an oc BUT SOMEHOW I GOT CAUGHT UP DRAWING MY SHITTY HUSBAND !!!!!

for his bday bc it's today, 12/14!! ^ Q^ i'll rush home to finish it later today, SINCE I ALSO STILL GOTTA DRAW GUNDAM FDHSFKLHS iT'S HIS BDAY TOO

but that's not husband THAT'S MY SON, i would kill for him dhlsfkjds //bites fist,

my shitty husband on the other hand i would fight him and possibly murder him 2 days in dshlfkjsf LOLS BUT I LOVE HIM ALL THE SAME even if he tried to kill me and thought iw as a traitor for like 1/2 the game hfdkjshfs >:T

No comments:

Post a Comment